Freshology provides fresh and well balanced diet food at your doorstep for those who are aiming for weight loss. Your food is prepared by calculating the appropriate amount of dietary needs for your body.
The variety of food is prepared by top chefs and the meals are delivered to your doorstep in stylish reusable coolers, which can be discarded is you don’t any additional use for them.
The special features of their food include nutritionally balanced food, handcrafted by top chefs, interesting and exciting gourmet menus, fresh and premium ingredients and use of all natural proteins.
If you choose a Freshology diet program the food will be door delivered accordingly.You will also receive small instructions on how to serve the food. Color codes of used for organizing the meals according to the time. You will not need to supplement other food materials because the program provides for the complete nutritional requirements.
Various benefits are associated with using their meals. It is an ideal way for effective weight loss, improves your blood pressure, energy and stamina, improves cholesterol levels and is heart & diabetic friendly. They have different programs according to your specific needs. Some of the popular meal programs offered by them are GetSlim Gold, GetSlim Silver and FreshMommy National. Each program is designed for special purposes and can be chosen according to your requirement. Apart from these programs there are the FreshDining, FreshLite and Lifestyle designed for weight loss and convenience. The program is also available for weekends.
This is a simple and healthy way to have a healthy lifestyle. The complete dining experience will help you reach your goal effortlessly because they use only natural and sustainable products. The packing materials used are biodegradable as well. You can have the convenience of eating freshly prepared healthy food anytime at home.
eDiets ships portion controlled meals, including breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks, to people interested in losing weight and live throughout the country. Their prepared meals are frozen, although they use the term “fresh prepared meal delivery,” which may sound misleading to some people.
They also lets customers customize their menu. Using this diet service for weight loss can be a long-term process. On their website they recommend an average of two pounds per week for the first five weeks of the program.
They do offer a money back guarantee to this fact, provided you join the seven day meal delivery program for four consecutive weeks.like you might find at NutriSystem or MediFast. They offer weight loss plans for men and women. The difference in the two is that the men get an extra snack per day. They also offer diet delivery options for the Glycemic Impact Diet, the Mediterranean Diet, and the ability to customize your own diet plan. They do not have any specific diabetic meals on the menu, but maintaining a lower weight is always good for a healthy diabetic lifestyle.
Their plans begin at only $21 per day and their program is week to week. They have also partnered with many major health care insurance providers to give weekly discounts to their members. When you join you are committing to automatic diet meal deliveries. You may cancel the service only by phone.
Eatology is a diet program that was created to mimic the paleo diets of our ancestors. This includes eating a variety of fruits, vegetables, lean meats and seafood. Research has shown that a paleo diet can significantly reduce degenerative diseases and provide balanced energy throughout the day.
The Eatology diet is defined as a “lifestyle” not a diet and provides 80 percent of the foods a person should be eating while trying to lose weight and build muscle mass.
This meal delivery service offers convenient prepared diet meals geared towards losing weight, with several different weight loss meal plans designed to be low in fat. While they do not guarantee weight loss, testimonials and success stories are offered on their website by clients who swear by their prepared meals and service.
The nutritional, nourishing and delicious meals are conveniently delivered right to your door including all of the condiments necessary to add some flavor to your dish.
DietToGo Coupons make this plan competitively priced and conforms to the dietary guidelines of all top rated health organizations. They offer single serving meals as well as a strict calorie controlled diet of 1200 to 1600 calories depending on your age,
The company strives to reduce the temptations of an unhealthy diet with meal plans that will promote healthy living. You no longer have to slave over a hot stove and count calories of every condiment or seasoning you add to your dish with this convenient alternative.
They Offer Great Food, Great Service, and Great Value
My mom loves the Traditional Meals, and I like them too. They offer great food, great service, and great value for their products. We both love their Chicken Philly Subs. Plus, they guarantee 100% customer satisfaction, which I know is rare to find in most prepared meals. Spaghetti pie is another unique treat that everyone must try. They make me feel like they are not strictly after my money, but that my well-being is more important to them. For a weight loss company, I believe this is important. I think every company should follow their lead.
- They use huge amounts of dairy products and some meals are essentially big blocks of melted cheese.
- Vegetables do not reheat well, although I found if I thaw them, squeeze the water out and then saute or roast them they are pretty good. But that negates the value of “not having to cook”.
- Egg dishes (omelets) are just flat out bad. As usual, these companies have not yet realized that dried, reconstituted, cooked, frozen, then heated eggs are just not good.
- They offer essentially unlimited substitutions. This sounds like a good thing and I do give them props for trying. But not once did they ever get my substitutions completely correct.
- Chicken Curry Sandwich – I have to say I am kind of disappointment with getting sandwiches as prepared meals. I work in an office complex, and I have a multitude of local establishments that offer sandwiches at a lower cost. This is one sandwich I wouldn’t ever want to have again. Basically it was a spoonful of chicken salad scooped on to a small whole wheat roll. The curry flavor was mild, which was good because I don’t care for it much. The tangerine wedges were okay, but didn’t have a fresh texture coming out of the freezer. If I were reviewing meal alone, I would say no little chef hats.
- Penne Pasta – For dinner I had the tray of penne with turkey sauce. It was pretty standard fare by gourmet meal standards, but it was better than most other diet meals I have tried. There was nothing gourmet about the sliced carrots or the sugar snap peas. If you bought either vegetable in the freezer section of your market, you would have had the same thing. On it’s own, I would give this meal a fair review.
- Szechuan Turkey Burger – This meal looks far from appetizing when I opened it up. It looked like a plop of turkey mush on the same whole wheat roll. After heating it up, I was pleasantly surprised to discover it tasted much better than it looks. The heating instructions left a lot to be desired as I didn’t know what was in the little cups and if they should be reheated. The plastic cups themselves didn’t look microwave friendly. Turns out they were chili and hot sauce, which made the burger. On its own, I would give this meal a good review.
- Tuna Meltover – I’m not sure what was going through the chefs mind when they created this meal. It is awful. Imagine you made your own tuna salad, covered it with cheese, put it on some kind of unidentifiable bread, and microwaved it. The tuna salad was good, but why heat it? Who eats hot tuna salad? The cheese couldn’t cover the blunders of this recipe. I threw this one out after two bites. I had to take a second bite just to confirm how bad it was. Reviewed alone, I would give it less than no stars.
The Chef’s Diet at Home, formerly named ZoneChefs, provides customers with prepared meals that simplify their schedules. They are a meal delivery service centered around the principles of the popular Zone diet.
Chefs Diet Coupons and Coupon Codes
At this time, Chefs Diet does not offer any Coupons or coupon codes. If any Chef’s Diet coupons become available, we will post them right here. Other diet delivery services that offer coupons include:
Bistro MD is a website that provides numerous dining services to all those interested in losing weight. All of their prepared meals come with the claim they are proven to be healthy and certified doctor. These weight loss meals are designed to help you lose weight, lower cholesterol, and improve the working quality of their metabolism.
22 Days Nutrition Coupons and Coupon Codes
At this time we do not have any 22 Days Nutrition Coupons or Coupon Codes available. Please check back often since we update our discount coupons on a regular basis and as they become available.